What is Nine9?

Nine9 is brought to you by the people at Coralreef Productions Inc. established in December of 2003 and with a wealth of experience in the entertainment industry, we at Nine9 have developed the end all be all for the best way to get started in the entertainment industry. We not only figured out how to help talent help themselves launch a career in modeling and acting but we can help all Casting Directors, Agents, Clients and Agencies anywhere in the country fill a casting or audition. All of this power is now at your finger tips and with a click of a button.

Nine9 is for the people by the people. We are empowering the average looking Joe or Jane as well as the highest of the high fashion industry. Nine9 launched to give the people the power instead of vise versa. You can decide what where when how and why! Nine9 allows you to make the decisions about your own career. We bring all the opportunities in your area and to areas you may travel in the near future. Casting calls and audition for all types of modeling, acting and extra jobs.

Nine9 represents 99 or 99%. 1% of the talent in the industry have an agent or are signed by an agency. The other 99% trying to find an agency or have been rejected by an agency could use help. Most people don’t know where to go or how to get started. Those are the 99% that will benefit the most form Nine9. Nine9 is anti-establishment, we go against the grain. People are always told they are too short or need to work out or need to cut their hair. We are here to say “no” to all that, we are here to help shift the power from the 1% to the 99%.

Agencies have the power because they put up the money to develop the talent they sign. They have all the say in what you do, how you do it and when you do it. They can cut your hair if they want and they tell you where you have to live.
People often ask how to get started modeling and the most common answer is “find an agency”. The problem with finding an agency is that they aren’t always looking to sign new talent. They have every single look covered. They have blonde girls, 5′ 10″ tall that can color their hair if they need a brunette. They have guys with long hair that can cut it if need be and grow a beard too. They have to pay to develop each and every model. They pay for the test shoots by high fashion photographers they contact. They pay for the marketing material (comp cards). They pay for travel and housing. They pay for your parent or guardian to be around and travel as well. The keep track of all the spending and the investment they are making in you and then take it all back if you make it back. This is great but that only holds true for 1% of the people trying to get into the modeling industry. Tyra Banks says you don’t pay to get started but that is because she was the 1%. She can’t relate to the other 99%. She can’t help the 99% either. She is in the 22 cycle of America’s Next Top Model and has given 14 models per cycle a break for a total of 308 models since 2003 when the show premiered.

The same can be said for getting started acting. The question is how do I start? and the first thing is to find an agent. There are very few agents outside of Los Angeles. If you are lucky enough to live in LA already, well great! If not you have to go through a whole lot to get there. First you have to find a place to live and then gain experience. It might take you a year to break in it might take you 2 it might never happen.

If you are part of the 99% we are here for you. We understand what it takes and we will pass that knowledge on to you along with all the tools you need to save you time and money getting started.

 

4 thoughts on “What is Nine9?

  1. Jocelynn Witt

    I sent you a application for modeling and I regretfully inform you that I will be unable to model for you for reasons that I prefer not to express. I deeply regret this situation and wish y’all the best. Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Jocelynn Witt.

    Reply
  2. cheryl edmonds

    FINALLY, I BELIEVE I HAVE FOUND AND AGENCY FOR ME. AFTER 7 YEARS OF WORKING FOR ANOTHER AGENCY AND NOT RECEIVING WORK. THIS AGENCY HAS PROVIDED TRAINING AND ALSO TALENT SUBMISSIONS IN A FAST AMOUNT OF TIME! . I HAVE ONLY BEEN WI TH NINE9 FOR LESS THAN A MONTH AND HAVE FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THEM. I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT YOUR PHOTO SHOOT PICS YOU KEEP THE CDS.. CHERYL E

    Reply
  3. Kate

    Hi I would like more information of this I want to become a model but I need more information on this thank you!

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *